An invitation to Stok-en-Hoed’s last trail scouting of the year. Take note that this will be a longer day hike than usual and is not recommended for the unfit! However, if you are a regular hiker looking for a good few hours out and away in a special part of the Khomas Hochland, please be encouraged to join us..
- ±18 km mountain hike
- 45 km from town
- Meet 6h30 at Rhino Park Puma, next to Bushwhackers, arrange travel together
- Start hike around 7h30, should be done 13h00-14h00
- Scenic landscapes, wildlife – giraffe, mountain zebra, eland etc.
- Backpack, water (1-2L), snacks for half day
- Hat and sunscreen recommended, walking stick optional
- N$ 80 per person trail fee
- Booking – first 7 to confirm on 0812727120
- Think outside – no box required – happy feet!
For more on Düsternbrook guest farm, please go here.