We are already excited about the start of next year’s hiking season, with quite a number of fresh ideas up our sleeve..
Our first overnight hike for the new year will come early in the form of the Khomas Hochland Hiking Trail (4-day backpacking option), starting and ending on Düsternbrook guest farm about 50 kilometres from Windhoek. Being Stok-en-Hoed’s first attempt at this venture, we certainly want to use the opportunity to invite a few other nature lovers along!
- Tuesday 17 to Friday 20 March, 55 km trail
- Sleep on Düsternbrook the night before start (Monday 16)
- Variety of wild- and birdlife on offer: Giraffe, kudu, oryx, waterbuck etc.
- 7 places available, for a chance to spend 4 days away from town
- N$ 1200 per person, excluding transport and own rations
- N$ 300 deposit due Monday 18 November 2019 (first come first served!)
- Bookings and enquiries: email@example.com or 0812727120
- More info on the trail here
Looking forward to hearing from you…